Hotel Room Final Units Manchester.
COMFORT INN | Manchester hotel buy to let| £80,000 per unit
Final units available within this development, offering immediate monthly income
Manchester hotel buy to let | WHAT’S ON OFFER
Leasehold owners of the hotel rooms shall benefit from a fixed income stream equal to 8% net of their purchase price. Income will be paid monthly in arrears as a net figure, no additional costs or fees shall be placed on the leaseholders.
The ownership model has been engineered to provide a clear exit strategy at the end of year 5 via a developer buy back equal to 110% of the original purchase price.
Hotel room buy-to-let are one of the newest and hottest products on the global property market. Part commercial property investment, part residential property investment, hotel room’s is one of the fastest growing forms of buy to let.
– 16th Hotel buy-to-let from developer
– 8% net rental return per annum
– 110% buyback at the end of year 5
– Income paid monthly
– Hands-off investment
– Zero ownership fees
– Successful business with established customer base
– No stamp duty, No council tax, No maintenance, No furniture costs – Totally Hands Off!
– Manchester Hotel buy to let
– Completed build
The ownership model is simple yet effective. Its hands-off format enables you to enjoy regular payments directly to your bank account every month. At the end of year 5 your capital shall be repaid in full.
“UK named top european choice for hotel investment in 2017” CBRE
“Investment in uk hotel assets hits 3.4Bn in 2016” Knight Frank
WHY HOTEL ROOM BUY-TO-LET PROPERTY?
Offering an option without stamp duty in some developments, a ‘hands off’ and fully furnished property and a becoming a popular option amongst landlords as an alternative to residential. Usually conversions of existing properties or hotels, making this a fast route to earning rental income fast.
- Assured NET Income of 8% – 10% – Secure net income with assured periods in place, giving landlords the best returns possible
- Assured Rental Periods of 1 – 10 years – From experienced development and management companies
- Developer Buy-back Exit Strategy – Typically from years 5 or 10, take advantage of a 100% – 125% capital return
- Enjoy Personal Usage – 1 – 2 weeks of holiday use for the owners, family and friends, annual allocation
- Positive cash flow and assured capital growth – The hotel buy-to-let is currently on the increase and also offering a fixed exit strategy
- Fully managed and a hands off experience – Your asset will be fully managed, maintenance and tenant finding is all included in the package, during the assured period and after
- Prices of Units – Starting typically from just 40,000 GBP this is a low entry opportunity with the highest yielding full title within property ownership
CONTACT US @ SELECT ESTATE
For more information, up to date availability and a brochure on the Comfort Inn Manchester hotel buy to let, Contact Us:
- Complete the form at the bottom of this page so we can call or email you back
- Feel free to call on 0203 697 2591 from the UK or 0044 203 697 2591 from Outside UK
We look forward to assisting with any further enquiries that you have about a property or we can match developments individually to suit a particular criteria that you may have in mind
POPULAR LINKS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Available Listings that may be of interest
Hotel Buy To Let Listings | Click here to see all available developments
Student Buy To Let Listings | Click here to see all available developments
Liverpool Buy To Let Listings | Click here to see all available developments
Manchester Buy To Let Listings | Click here to see all available developments
Bradford Buy To Let Listings | Click here to see all available developments
Follow Us on Social Media
The information contained within these details and/or marketing images and floor plans are intended as a general guide. This information does not constitute an offer or a contract and we (or anyone in our company) do not imply, make or give any representation, guarantee or warranty whatsoever relating to the terms contained within. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of any of the statements, plans or images contained within. Images are for representational purposes only. The content contained within is correct adhering to the previous statement at the time of publishing.